This will become your 'go to' for comfort and style
Follow the step-by-step instructions to create hats for the whole family!
- the design allows for a looser fit than the ‘standard’ beanie and is therefore very comfortable to wear
- a 10-year-old can wear it (it’s slouchy) and so can I with a medium adult head.
- the unisex design makes it very versatile
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Make this beanie for every member of the family using their favourite colours, with different stripes or accents, using different yarns. The possibilities are endless!
- Using stitches you know already, a couple of ‘tricks’ help this beanie sit perfectly, every time!.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the EasyFit Beanie for you and your loved ones.
- Choose single-color or variegated yarns to produce visually different results.
- The EasyFit Beanie Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in BOTH standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
The story behind the ‘EasyFit Beanie’ pattern:
I don’t like a tight beanie on my head, so after a few months of making other people’s beanie and hat patterns, I sat down and created this ‘EasyFit’ design. It uses all of the knowledge I had collected at the time, but puts my own spin on a beanie.
I hope you enjoy making your own version(s) of what was my very first pattern!
Some the pictured mitts are available to purchase, ready to ship or made to order, from my garment site, MadeforYOUbyFi.