Your 'go to' for comfort and style
Follow the step-by-step instructions to create hats for the whole family!
- the design allows for a looser fit than the ‘standard’ beanie and is therefore very comfortable to wear
- a 10-year-old can wear it (it’s slouchy) and so can I with a medium adult head.
- the unisex design makes it very versatile
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Make this beanie for every member of the family using their favourite colours, with different stripes or accents, using different yarns. The possibilities are endless!
- Using stitches you know already, a couple of ‘tricks’ help this beanie sit perfectly, every time!.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the EasyFit Beanie for you and your loved ones.
- Choose single-color or variegated yarns to produce visually different results.
- The EasyFit Beanie Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in BOTH standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
The story behind the ‘EasyFit Beanie’ pattern:
I don’t like a tight beanie on my head, so after a few months of making other people’s beanie and hat patterns, I sat down and created this ‘EasyFit’ design. It uses all of the knowledge I had collected at the time, but puts my own spin on a beanie.
I hope you enjoy making your own version(s) of what was my very first pattern!