Make these... ready for all sorts of FUN!
Step-by-step instructions will guide you as you create your own EasyFit Mittens
- create mittens so that your whole hand can be kept warm and cosy.
- produces a mitten that is a snug fit on a medium women’s wrist.
- instructions include a special join which helps eliminate a hole between the thumb and the palm
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Using stitches you know already, I guide you through making sure your mittens fit YOUR hands.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the EasyFit Mittens for you and your loved ones.
- Choose single-color or variegated yarns to produce visually different results.
- You can also make this pattern using thicker yarn and a 6mm hook – the only difference will be that the fit will be a little looser.
- The EasyFit Mittens Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
EasyFit Mittens Crochet Pattern is downloadable in both standard American terms and UK/AU terms. Both versions include step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
More EasyFit Patterns - 30% Set discount!
The EasyFit collection includes a beanie, and a number of different-yet-similar glove patterns.
Add 2 or more EasyFit patterns to your cart, and you’ll receive an automatic 30% off the entire cart!
There are no reviews yet.