EasyFit FingerTip Gloves
PERFECT for blogging or texting
Follow the step-by-step instructions to create EasyFit FingerTip Gloves
- Use either Sport or DK weight yarns to achieve a fine (red) or thicker (blue) glove.
- Easy for an intermediate level crocheter to complete
- Adjust the fit to the wearer
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the EasyFit FingerTip Gloves
- Variegated or solid color yarns will produce different visual effects.
- The EasyFit Fingered Gloves Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The Crochet Pattern for the EasyFit FingerTip Gloves is available in both standard American or UK/AU terms with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Pattern Number: RV0046 – An original design from Fiona Langtry
More EasyFit Patterns - 30% Set Discount!
The EasyFit collection includes a beanie and a number of different-yet-similar glove patterns.
Add 2 or more EasyFit patterns to your cart, and you’ll receive an automatic 30% off the entire cart!
There are no reviews yet.