Quick to make, you'll soon have some in every color!
Follow the step-by-step instructions to create your own stack of EasyFit Mitts!
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Using stitches you know already, I guide you through making sure your gloves fit YOUR hands.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the EasyFit Fingered Gloves for you and your loved ones.
- Choose single-color or variegated yarns to produce visually different results.
- The EasyFit Mitts Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
EasyFit Mitts Crochet Pattern is written in standard American terms with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
More EasyFit Patterns - 30% Set Discount!
The EasyFit collection includes a beanie, and a number of different-yet-similar glove patterns.
Add 2 or more EasyFit patterns to your cart, and you’ll receive an automatic 30% off the entire cart!
Some the pictured mitts are available to purchase, ready to ship or made to order, from my garment site, MadeforYOUbyFi.