Quick to make, you'll soon have some in every color!
Follow the step-by-step instructions to create your own stack of EasyFit Mitts!
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Using stitches you know already, I guide you through making sure your gloves fit YOUR hands.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the EasyFit Fingered Gloves for you and your loved ones.
- Choose single-color or variegated yarns to produce visually different results.
- The EasyFit Mitts Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
EasyFit Mitts Crochet Pattern is written in standard American terms with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Some the pictured mitts are available to purchase, ready to ship or made to order, from my garment site, MadeforYOUbyFi.