All the family gets one - 5 sizes included
If you can crochet basic stiches, you can make a One Tree Beanie.
- Only 4 different stitches – easy as pie
- Beginners can complete this using the simple instructions
- 5 sizes included – Adult – Large, Medium and Small, Child and Baby
- Create in one color, 2 colors, variegated and different textured yarns to achieve different effects
- DK / 8ply / #3 yarn is all it requires
- Full written instructions included so that you will successfully crochet your beanie as often as you like
- This crochet pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions to help guide your hook to completion.
All size options are available in both download files, so choose your terminology and start… make sure you share your results.