One Tree Beanie
All the family gets one - 5 sizes included
If you can crochet basic stitches, you can make a One Tree Beanie.
- One Tree Beanie uses only 4 different stitches – easy as pie
- Beginners can complete this using the simple instructions
- 5 sizes included – Adult – Large, Medium and Small, Child and Baby
- Create in one color, 2 colors, variegated and different textured yarns to achieve different effects
- DK / 8ply / #3 yarn is all it requires
- Full written instructions included so that you will successfully crochet your beanie as often as you like
- This crochet pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions to help guide your hook to completion.
All size options are available in both download files, so choose your terminology and start… make sure you share your results.
This is one of my favourite beanies designed by Fi . I have one and two of my grandkids have one . Alpaca is excellent for sensitive skins ( which we didn’t know until one of the grandkids said , “ This beanie doesn’t itch my head “ .
It’s such a great pattern to follow and I love how you can individualise it with vintage or handmade ceramic buttons .
My other favourite is Fi’s Berries and Cream beanie .
Meg, your family are indeed blessed to have you making things for them! I’m so glad you enjoy making the One Tree Beanie; the biggest decision, I find, is often which buttons to use (particularly when there are “Grandma’s buttons” in the stash.
As for the Berries and Cream beanie – I have plans for it to be converted here within the next few months