Desert Dreams Poncho
Oversized, comfortable and spectactular
SET Discount available! See details below for more information
Choose one or multiple colors and amaze yourself by completing your own Desert Dreams Poncho
- Two mandalas (the same or different; your choice) feature on both the front and the back of the poncho
- Quickly joined together at the shoulders, the shape soon becomes apparent, with various fans and shapes keeping things interesting
- An interesting hem, a rolled neck finished with fans, and 3 options for finishing the sides, so each poncho you make can be a unique
- Created using mostly simple stitches, with a few more complex techniques, you’ll be proud to display your creation
- Cotton or cotton-blend yarns are ideal to create a light, comfortable and cool summer wrap
- Choose wool or wool-blend yarns to make a warmer, cooler-weather option
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Desert Dreams Poncho over and over again
- INCLUDES a free copy of the Full of Fans Mandala pattern
- This crochet pattern has been tested and tech edited by independent crocheters – some of their creations are shown below
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Your Desert Dreams Poncho pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
An invitation to join my “Make it Together” Facebook Group is included within the pattern.
Photos from my pattern testers:
Used in this version of the poncho, the (included) Full of Fans Mandala can be used in many different projects and there is a matching Desert Dreams Slouchy as well.
As a special deal, purchase both the Desert Dreams Poncho, along with the Desert Dreams Slouchy pattern and receive an INSTANT 20% discount on the set!
(This is in addition to any other coupons you may choose to use.)
The most beautiful thing I’ve ever made. This pattern is easy to understand and you will not get bored with all the variety of stitches!
Thank you so much, Brandi! I’m so glad you enjoyed making this pattern… I certainly enjoyed having you test it!