EasyFit Lite Gloves
Long-wristed & full-fingered, display your beautiful sock yarn!
Including a mitts conversion, the EasyFit Lite Gloves crochet pattern is ideal for creating something amazing with that gorgeous sock yarn you’ve been stashing…
- Long on the wrist, but can be turned, if desired
- Cuff-up design, with gradual shaping
- Fitted from the base of the thumb to the tips of your fingers
- Customization instructions included, because everyone’s fingers are different!
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects
- Medium ladies size included now
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the EasyFit Lite Gloves (or mitts) over and over again
- EasyFit Lite Gloves Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Want more "EasyFit" designs?
See the links below this listing – most of the “EasyFit” patterns were designed for DK weight yarn, and the overall concept has been made many times by Fiona Langtry, the designer.
- The EasyFit Beanie – a slouchy, easy-to-wear design with a turned brim
- The EasyFit Fingered Gloves – the DK (that is, thicker) version of this pattern, but without the Mitts option)
- The EasyFit Mitts – this pattern is one of my personal favorites
- The EasyFit Mittens – cover all of your hands with warm and comfortable mittens
- The EasyFit FingerTip Gloves – provided in both Sock and DK yarn options, these are perfect for bloggers, students or musicians who just need their fingertips free.
The “EasyFit Deal’ – purchase more than 1 of these patterns to be eligible for progressively increasing discounts automatically applied at checkout.
As featured in the LoveCrochet Newsletter, 18 December 2018!
It’s supremely exciting to be featured in such a prestigious newsletter!
Go HERE to read the newsletter – watch for the above photo
OH and if you want to buy some yarn, please click the image below – it’s my affiliate link and I receive a tiny commission for each purchase.
Want your EasyFit Lite Gloves or Mitts made for you???
Many of the pictured gloves will soon be available, ready to ship (and made to order) from my sister site, HERE – my VIPs have first selection, so sign up today!