Ladies' Croc-Trimmed Slippers
Cute, comfortable and really oh so pretty!
Stylish and comfortable, the Ladies’ Croc-Trimmed Slippers are ideal for around the house, or for hospital stays.
- Create a pair (or more) of these croc trimmed slippers and you’ll be receiving compliments galore!
- The fancy “frill” around the ankle gives these house shoes a feminine feel, so they’re ideal as gifts for invalid or active women alike
- Designed in a striped pattern, you can, of course use a single or variegated colorway to create different effects
- As written, these slippers will fit most women with average-sized feet. Adjust the size down by using thinner yarn or up by following the instructions.
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create Ladies’ Croc-Trimmed Slippers over and over again
- This crochet pattern has been tested by independent crocheters
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.