A cute, fringed and comfortable = the perfect cover-up!
Look like a movie star in a Camelot Capelet – that you’ve made yourself!
Large stitches, chunky yarn, long fringes and a special button combine to make the Camelot Capelet a unique and eye-catching garment.
- Short, sweet, chunky with long fringes, the Camelot Capelet is a perfect wrap for cool nights or early mornings.
- A large button is required to close and it uses 12 – 14ply yarn.
- Easy-Intermediate difficulty.
- The Camelot Capelet is a boho-inspired wrap that is sweet and sassy.
- This pattern uses chunky yarn so that it’s fast for you to make and wear.
- You need mostly basic stitches, (but it’s worth learning a new one for) so that you can extend your skill set and get a wonderful result.
- The fringe adds length without adding bulk so that your arms are kept warm, but it’s trendy and cool at the same time.
- This is a design you’ll be looking for excuses to make so that all of your friends and family will somehow receive one ‘just because’.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Camelot Capelet for you and your loved ones.
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Camelot Capelet Crochet Pattern is written in standard UK/AU and American terms (with separate downloads for each). The pattern includes step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.