A Statement Piece for all seasons - whatever length you make it!
The Orchid Vest Pattern includes:
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Orchid Vest for you (and your loved ones if you choose to share)
- 5 different length options, as well as instructions for adjusting the width to suit the wearer
- Choose single-color or variegated yarns to produce visually different results
- Create in different fiber compositions to suit different seasons
- The Orchid Vest crochet pattern has been tested by independent crocheters
- Periodic Crochet-A-Long (CAL) opportunities will arise. As a pattern owner, you will be invited to join in, with no obligation.
“This CAL is fantastic… your patterns are great”
– Anne, Pattern Tester and CAL Testers participant
I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Crochet pattern is written in standard UK and US terms with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Pattern is available for instant download
You will be provided a link to download the pattern on your checkout confirmation page as well as in the confirmation email I send you.
The “Orchid Stitch”
‘Orchid Stitch’ was learned from the Orchid Stitch Booties pattern as designed by Bonita Patterns. Full pictorial instructions included in the “Special Instructions” document – this is a separate download.