For comfort, style and warmth - make the
With unusual construction and simple shaping, the Be Smart Slouch will quickly become a fave!
- Called ‘Be Smart’, because you will look ‘smart’ and stylish wearing these gloves.
- Comfort is paramount. The cuff is snug, but not tight, and the glove firm around the hand.
- The ribbed cuff is long and provides the option to wear it ‘flat’ or turned.
- Starting with the sideways rib, the construction can be achieved without any cut yarn until the last trim around the thumbs.
- Beginners can complete this if they’re willing to stretch their skills.
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Create in one color, 2 colors, or variegated yarns to achieve different effects.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Be Smart Mitts over and over again
- The Be Smart Mitts Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
ABOUT THE YARN:
The 100% Extra Fine Merino Superwash yarn creates a super soft, pliable fabric which is perfect to assist with the stretch and fit of the gloves.
For the pictured set, I used 3 balls of Zara in color 46 (purple) and 3 balls of Zara Melange in color 1468 (slate).