Interchangeable panels of lacy or plain crochet give you the flexibility to turn boot cuffs into leg warmers.
Heartland Bootcuffs keep the cold out…
- Loose ribbing around the ankle enables you to fit these boot cuffs over or under your boots
- Wear the top cuff flat or folded – the choice is yours
- The cuff transitions into solid fabric for ankle warmth
- From here, the design is up to you. How many panels, what type and the order is a personal choice and will ensure your leg warmers are uniquely yours
- The two-tone design is optional, but with 2 skeins of Lion Brand Heartland, you should be able to create 2 sets of inverted color
- Ankle-up design
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects
- Adjustable size to fit all
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create your Heartland Bootcuffs over and over again
- Heartland Bootcuffs Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters from Yarnish Australia, the wonderful fibery shop in Australia who provided yarn support and initially published this pattern (their photos are in the gallery)
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.