Dew Drops & Sun Beams Wrap
Beautiful, textured and squishy
- Dew Drops & Sunbeams Wrap features motifs reflecting “dew drops” and “sunbeams”, to always bring your garden to mind.
- Created using mostly simple stitches, with a few more complex techniques, you’ll be proud to display your creation
- Select your favorite 4 skein fade – this design transitions between the colors beautifully
- Alternatively, use a single colored yarn for a stunningly textured result.
- Written for Fingering (#2) yarn, so you can use your stunning sock yarns to great effect
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable. Adventurous beginners could learn some new stitches and have a fantastic result.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Dew Drops & Sun Beams Wrap over and over again
- This crochet pattern has been tested by independent crocheters and tech edited for magazine (see below)
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Your Dew Drops & Sun Beams crochet wrap pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Imagine wandering through your early morning garden, brushing your hands with the dew drops while the sunbeams touch your face and hair.
You’ll keep that feeling alive, your shoulders warm and beautifully adorned, with this stunningly beautiful shawl that you’ve lovingly created. Sections of “Dew Drops” and sections of “Sunbeams” show off both your skill and the sumptuous yarn.
For the Homespun Magazine feature (see below), the wonderfully talented Sally Ridgway designed and dyed this 4 skein fade called “Garden Bouquet” using her super-squishy supreme sock yarn.
While this exact fade may not always be available, she can reproduce it on request, or you can create your own fade by selecting coordinating colors like I did for this blue version.
I selected Midnight Blue, Royal Blues, Sea Grass and Baby Blue from Sally’s 4 Ply Pure Australian Merino range:
My tester Claire used the following from Green tea yarns to make her gorgeous version of this shawl:
C1: Dreams of a Starry Night, Darjeeling sock, 85% Merino, 15% Nylon.
C2: Silent Night, Holiday Tinsel sock special, 75% sw Merino, 20% Nylon 5% Stellina.
C3: Time Traveller, Darjeeling sock 85% merino, 15% Nylon
Would you rather a Print Version?
The Dew Drops & Sun Beams Wrap pattern was published in the Australian Homespun Crochet Magazine – Beginners and Beyond – Issue 3, in June 2022!
If you’d like to have your own copy of this quality magazine, which also features my Trellis Mitts Crochet Pattern, please click the link below (not affiliate).