Chunky, warm and textured, are thick and comfortable
Including a mittens conversion, Nessa’s Choice Mitts are a quick make – perfect for gifts or a snow holiday
- Long on the wrist, with optional “shell stitch” detail
- Cuff-up design, with gradual shaping to form the thumb
- Fitted from the base of the thumb to the tips of your fingers
- Optional shaped Mittens instructions included within the pattern
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects
- Will fit a US Medium ladies hand
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create Nessa’s Choice Mitts (or mittens) over and over again
- Nessa’s Choice Mitts / Mittens Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
The "30 Days of Cozy" bundle
This pattern has been selected for inclusion in the 2019 30 Days of Cozy bundle which is available from MadewithaTwist.com!
The bundle includes 30+ original designs from new and not-so-new designers and will only be available for a limited time at 90% off!!!
Want to know more? Simply head to the 30 Days of Cozy Bundle Page!
Oh, and as a contributing designer, I will receive a portion of any sale made using this link.