Shell B Mine Mitts
Interesting, long & textured - a new winter favorite
Select beautiful yarn and create a gorgeous pair of Shell B Mine Mitts as a gift (or for yourself)
- Post stitches used to create a comfortable rib
- Cuff-up design
- Flat (non-patterned) underside and lacy back
- Right and Left hand instructions included
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects.
- Medium Ladies size included now. Large and Small sizes coming soon (updates will be provided)
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Shell B Mine Mitts over and over again
- Shell B Mine Mitts Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.