Shell B Mine Beanie
Slightly slouchy & stunningly beautiful
Select beautiful yarn and create a stunning Shell B Mine Beanie as a gift (or for yourself)
- Post stitches used to create a comfortable rib
- Rib upwards design
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects.
- Optional “Messy Bun Beanie” alteration instructions included
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Shell B Mine Beanie over and over again
- Shell B Mine Crochet Pattern has been tested by many independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Want more "Shell B Mine" designs?
The Shell B Mine Mitts – with front and back styling, half thumb and long cuff, these are a must have addition to your pattern collection!
The Shell B Mine Set – includes the Beanie and Mitts patterns for a discounted price.