This drapes gently, is textured and warm.
Tight crochet cross stitch is a feature of this textured infinity scarf – create yours today!
- A stylish and easy-to-wear infinity scarf
- Textured by adding rows of tight ‘cross stitch’ crochet so that your crochet ‘interest’ is not lost too quickly.
- A quick, repetitive pattern, so that you can get the repeats ‘down’ sooner.
- The length of the scarf is totally adjustable, to taste, so that you can make it to suit the intended wearer.
- Intermediate difficulty, (but beginners could stretch themselves and learn cross stitch), so that your creations will stand out from the crowd.
- The Bendigo Infinity Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Bendigo Infinity Crochet Pattern is available in both standard US terms and standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
You will receive access to both versions of this pattern after purchase.
This pattern (and any pattern using crochet Cross Stitch) is not recommended for anyone who suffers from carpal tunnel syndrome or RSI in their dominant crochet arm. Crochet Cross Stitch requires some dexterity in your wrist. One of my testers needed to stop making this pattern because she couldn’t work the stitches without pain.