Be Smart Slouchy
A modern & strikingly stylish hat
With unusual construction and simple shaping, the Be Smart Slouch will quickly become a fave!
- Called ‘Be Smart’, because you will look ‘smart’ and stylish wearing this beanie.
- The ribbed cuff is long and provides the option to wear it ‘flat’ or turned.
- Starting with the sideways rib, the construction can be achieved without any cut yarn.
- Beginners can complete this if they’re willing to stretch their skills.
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Create in one color, 2 colors, or variegated yarns to achieve different effects.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Be Smart Slouch over and over again
- The Be Smart Slouch Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
The Be Smart Slouch is also available as part of the Be Smart Set.
The set also includes the Be Smart Mitts.
ABOUT THE YARN:
I designed this pattern specifically to highlight the gorgeous texture and colors in 8ply Zara from Filatura Di Crosa.
The 100% Extra Fine Merino Superwash yarn creates a super soft, pliable fabric which is perfect for the slouchy style of this beanie.
For the pictured set, I used 3 balls of Zara in color 46 (purple) and 3 balls of Zara Melange in color 1468 (slate).
There are no reviews yet.