Crochet a and you'll be warm and trendy all winter long
Use serious yarn, or something more crazy, to create a thick, warm scarf using the Funhouse Scarf pattern
- Learn or revise some more advanced stitches
- Length and width of the scarf and cowl are up to you
- Beanie can be more slouchy, and even become a “Messy Bun Hat”, if desired
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find these patterns easily achievable
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create this accessories set over and over again
- Funhouse Set of Crochet Patterns have been tested by independent crocheters
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
All of the patterns are instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Purchase the set as a whole (3 patterns for the price of 2) or shop for the individual patterns below: