Just wait for the compliments to roll in!
Use serious yarn, or something more crazy, to create a thick, warm scarf using the Funhouse Scarf pattern
- Learn or revise some more advanced stitches
- Length and width are up to you
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create this neck warmer over and over again
- Funhouse Scarf Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery)
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
in Spruce Crafts’ 23 Best Crochet Scarf Patterns!
If you like, you can see the article here, or just get making!
Want more "Funhouse" designs?