Crochet your and wait for the compliments to roll in.
Use serious yarn, or something more crazy, to create a thick, warm scarf using the Funhouse Scarf pattern
- Learn or revise some more advanced stitches
- Length and width are up to you
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create this neck warmer over and over again
- Funhouse Scarf Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery)
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.