Mullinger Socks are the thick, yet feminine, tube socks you can create in a weekend.
- Mullinger Socks are comfortable, practical and have an optional lace trim at the cuff to add that feminine touch
- Create pairs for wearing around the house, or for under boots for winter
- A spiral, tube design ensures no ridge or obvious seam, while the linked stitches make sure the fabric is almost solid and stretchy!
- Gradual, adjustable shaping is made to accommodate the heel.
- Work the ankle section as high as you prefer; adjustments can be made
- Finally, a few rounds of double-rib are worked. This finishes off the socks, while providing a solid ring around the ankle.
- Toe-up design. Worked in the round
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects
- Medium Ladies size (adjustable)
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create your Mullinger Socks over and over again
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox
- OR… Join my Facebook Group and chat with my testers and other fans!
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.