A little bit of romance - for an event or every day
With endless possibilities with regards color or fabric, the Shabby Chic Heart Shrug has you covered!
- The heart motif in the centre of the back is a little whimsical and sets this wrap apart from the ‘norm’.
- Use cotton to create a daytime wrap, or source some sparkly or silky yarn and turn this into a stunning evening shawl!
- Create your Heart Shrug in several different colors (blues, pinks, greens, grey) so that your wardrobe is ever changing. You can even use one of the color-changing yarns (eg Caron Cakes) and create a work of art!
- The sleeves reach the elbows, softly draping down so that your back is beautifully covered.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Shabby Chic Heart Shrug for you and your loved ones.
- Choose single-color or variegated yarns to produce visually different results.
- The Shabby Chic Heart Shrug Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Shabby Chic Heart Shrug Crochet Pattern is provided in US or UK/AU versions.
Included with your step-by-step instructions and photos is a chart that will help guide your hook to completion.
This is an original design created and refined in collaboration between Fiona Langtry and my friend Carissa Macpherson (from Whipstitch Wing Creations)