Spike stitches add thickness & texture
Use ‘crazy’ colors, or more sedate ones to create a selection of Funhouse Beanies & Messy Bun Beanies for the whole family
- Post stitches are used to create a comfortable rib
- Brim-up design
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects.
- Optional “Messy Bun Beanie” alteration instructions included
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the these hats over and over again
- Funhouse Beanie Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.