Comfortable, thick and textured winter hat.
Once you create one Trellis Beanie, you’ll be looking for excuses to make more!
- Trellis Beanie is a crown-down design that finishes with multiple rounds of plain stitches for the cuff
- The textured pattern is a variation on standard crochet cross-stitch; it not only looks interesting (like a garden “trellis”, but is thick and solid enough to keep the cold weather out
- Seamless. I strongly encourage you to learn the Improved Chainless Starting stitches (from Mooglyblog.com). By using these amazing crochet stitches, the “rising stitch” becomes invisible – even YOU will be hard pressed to find it!
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Trellis Beanie over and over again
- This gorgeous winter hat has been tested by independent crocheters and their photos are in the Gallery
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Pattern Number: RV0115 – An original design from Fiona Langtry
Want More TRELLIS Patterns?
Over the next few months, I’m planning on creating some more Trellis patterns.
As a first step towards this, the Trellis Mitts Crochet Pattern is now available here on ReVeDesignCo, after being published in Homespun Crochet Beginners & Beyond Magazine – Issue 3.
A SET discount of 20% will automatically apply if you purchase at least 2 of the Trellis Patterns in the one transaction.