What yarn will YOU use???
Use ‘funky’ yarn, or something more traditional, to create thick, warm Funhouse Cowls for your family
- Learn or revise some more advanced stitches
- Seamless design
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the these cowls over and over again
- Funhouse Cowl Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
There are no reviews yet.