Versatile and fit for the whole family
Choose your own yarn and use my special measurements to custom-create the Valley Beanie for whoever you like.
- Crown-down construction
- Post stitches used to create a comfortable rib
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Be Smart Slouch over and over again
- The Valley Beanie Crochet Pattern has been tested by many independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN YARN:
The unique measuring technique used in this beanie means that YOU can choose which yarn you use… simply use the recommended hook size on the label or what you usually use for that yarn.
I have estimated the meterage required for each yarn thickness, but each head is different, so this cannot be an exact science. Please bear that in mind when purchasing yarn… allow a bit extra! (And even more, if you like a pompom 🙂 )