Add some Ooh-La-La to your accessorizing!
Use luxury yarn, or something more functional, to create a light and lacy french-style hat, using the Sigmoid Beret pattern
- Learn or revise some more advanced stitches
- Learn my “Loopy” stitch – a beautiful variation on a standard crochet stitch
- Texture is created by using back loop stitches, that add interest and definition to the stitch changes
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block, cake or variegated yarns to achieve different effects
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create this hat over and over again
- Sigmoid Beret Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Want more "Sigmoid" designs?
The Sigmoid Scarf is also available and an automatic 20% discount is applied if you purchase both patterns in the same transaction!
There are no reviews yet.