Desert Dreams Slouchy
Ultimate boho-styled headware, quick and fun to make
Style it your way – the Desert Dreams Slouchy can be a multi-colored riot, or a one- or 2-colored beauty
- This hat is essentially a large mandala, with some simple decreases
- Using my Full of Fans Mandala as the basis, you’ll be sure to produce a stunning result
- Use up scrap yarn, or create it using something special; the options are endless
- The style works well as a ‘Bad Hair Day Hat’, and could also be used as a loose swim cap
- Created using mostly simple stitches, with a few more complex techniques, you’ll be proud to display your creation
- Cotton would be great to create a light weight summer hat, choose acrylic yarns for swimming, or select wool or wool-blend yarns to take the style into the cooler months
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Desert Dreams Slouchy over and over again
- This crochet pattern has been tested and tech edited by independent crocheters – some of their creations are shown below
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Your Desert Dreams Slouchy pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Photos from my pattern testers:
Looking for more options?
The Full of Fans Mandala can be used in many different projects and there is a matching Desert Dreams Poncho as well.
As a special deal, purchase both the Desert Dreams Slouchy, along with the Desert Dreams Poncho pattern (which includes the mandala pattern for free) and receive an INSTANT 20% discount on the set!
(This is in addition to any other coupons you may choose to use.)