Make gifts or additions to your own accessories with the - a free crochet pattern for beginners
Make your Market Headband in 5 easy steps:
Step 1. Choose some yarn – chunky yarns work best, but it’s up to you how thick
Step 2. Find a crochet hook to match the recommendations for the yarn
Step 3. Measure the intended head and make the calculations
Step 4. Follow the simple directions to make an easy headband
Step 5. Sew in your ends and wear!
Create one in every color to match your wardrobe!
- A simple pattern for beginners!
- The yarn you choose will determine the results
- Choose a single-color or variegated yarn to produce a sophisticated or cute result
- Mix it up with stripes – as many or as few as you like
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The Market Headband Crochet Pattern is written in standard American and UK/AU terms with step-by-step instructions to help guide your hook to completion.
Pattern is available for instant download
You will be provided a link to download the pattern in both UK and US terms on your checkout confirmation page as well as in the confirmation email I send you.