Comfortable, warm and stylish - for everyone!
Designed to highlight gorgeous chunky recycled yarn, the Re-V Beanie is your new gift-making staple
- This hat incorporates a simple design, so that beginners can complete it
- Crochet using one yarn or multiples… each beanie is going to be something special
- Endless options for colors or yarns are available, because there are 2 “flat” sections that can be expanded on or decreased to adjust the fit
- Designed using simple stitches, with a few more (optional) complex techniques, anyone can make this hat
- Cotton would be great to create a light weight summer hat, choose some of the lovely modern acrylic yarns or select wool, alpaca or blend yarns to take the style into the cooler months
- If you are an advanced beginner level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Re-V Beanie over and over again
- This crochet pattern has been tested and tech edited by independent crocheters – some of their creations are shown below
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Your Re-V Beanie pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
About the Yarn used in this design:
Recycled yarn, transformed from pre-loved knitwear by Belinda and Alisdair from Wool 2 Yarn, has been used as inspiration for this design.
Purchase some of their gorgeous yarn, or select your own. Either way, you’ll crochet a wonderful Re-V Beanie!