Inside Out Slouch
Create a reversible, stretchy Inside Out Slouch and you’ll receive compliments galore!
Whether you call it a slouch, beret or beanie, this hat is always comfortable and versatile!
The special stitches used to create the Inside Out Slouch make your creation stretchy and REVERSIBLE!!!
- This a perfect pattern for intermediate crocheters who want to learn and practice a new stitch
- The texture of the stitches used mean that both sides of the fabric are just as attractive, providing the option for a reversible hat
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Inside Out Slouch for you and your loved ones.
- Choose a single-color or variegated yarns to produce visually different results.
- Mix it up with stripes – use up your scrap yarns.
- The Inside Out Slouch Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Inside Out Slouch Crochet Pattern is written in standard American terms with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
DEAL: Purchase both the Inside Out Slouch and the matching Inside Out Mitts in one transaction to receive an automatic 20% off the set at the checkout.