Relaxed Boho Vest
Complete your look
The Relaxed Boho Vest is a perfect foil to a bikini top or tank. It is relaxed enough to wear shopping, cool enough to wear to the beach or to a festival.
The ‘one size fits most’ design means that you will be able to wear it for many many years. You can make different colours, too, to match your outfits.
* Create your Relaxed Boho Vest in cotton for Summer layering. Alternatively, you can make it in wool or alpaca to add a warm layer for transition months.
* This pattern gives simple instructions and photographs for a simple-to make, quick to finish, vest.
* Using mostly DC stitches, this pattern is one that most intermediate crocheters can master quickly (and a beginner could also manage).
* The only reason I have upgraded the difficulty is because there is a need for FOUNDATION Double Crochet to be used.
* The use of Aran/Worsted weight yarn means that you can have your whole family outfitted without spending too much time.
* Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Relaxed Boho Vest
* Choose single-color or variegated yarns to produce visually different results.
The Relaxed Boho Vest Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Relaxed Boho Crochet Pattern is written in standard American terms with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
More vests - more looks!
Get Summer Holiday ready by making a range of vests in different styles and colors!
The Endless Summer Vests set of patterns includes the Eleni Vest, Relaxed Lacy Vest and Relaxed Boho Vest patterns – all for a great discount!
There are no reviews yet.