Relaxed Boho Vest
Complete your look
The Relaxed Boho Vest is a perfect foil to a bikini top or tank. It is relaxed enough to wear shopping, cool enough to wear to the beach or to a festival.
The ‘one size fits most’ design means that you will be able to wear it for many many years. You can make different colours, too, to match your outfits.
- Create your Relaxed Boho Vest in cotton for Summer layering. Alternatively, you can make it in wool or alpaca to add a warm layer for transition months.
- This pattern gives simple instructions and photographs for a simple-to make, quick to finish, vest.
- Using mostly DC stitches, this pattern is one that most intermediate crocheters can master quickly (and a beginner could also manage).
- The only reason I have upgraded the difficulty is because there is a need for FOUNDATION Double Crochet to be used.
- The use of Aran/Worsted yarn means that you can have your whole family outfitted without spending too much time.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Relaxed Boho Vest
- Choose single-color or variegated yarns to produce visually different results.
- The Relaxed Boho Vest Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Relaxed Boho Crochet Pattern is written in standard American terms with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.