Sylish, Textured and very very Comfortable!
The cuff-up construction of these Bloomin’ Comfy Mitts give you many alternatives for individualization:
- Create a pair (or more) of Bloomin’ Comfy Mitts and you’ll be receiving requests for gifts (be warned!)
- From the panels of textured fabric, to the shaped and fitted thumbs, these gloves are interesting to both wear and make
- The long ribbed cuff can be worn flat or turned, providing styling options depending on what is worn on the arms
- The back of each mitt is finished with a shell pointing up the fingers, while the inside of the same row is kept flat to assist with hand movement.
- Shells frame the base of your fingers, while the reverse is a flat edge for comfort and wear
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Will fit a US Medium ladies hand, but includes adjustments to fit those wider or narrower hands so they don’t miss out!
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create these fingerless gloves over and over again
- Bloomin’ Comfy Mitts Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters and some of their photos are included in the gallery
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
NOTE: See the “Additional Information” tab to view special stitches and pattern requirements.
Create a Bloomin' Comfy SET!
Nothing says “Elegance” like a matching set of accessories!
The “Bloomin’ Comfy” family of patterns is growing…
It started with the Bloomin Comfy Beanie:
The Beanie pattern also includes the option to create a PonyTail / Messy Bun Hat: