Cute and functional, the are sure to be high on the gift list
Crochet a selection of Shells Mitts in every lady’s favorite colors and your gift basket will be filled!
- Shells Mitts Crochet Pattern features a vertical line of over-sized shells up the back of each hand
- Post stitches used to create a comfortable rib
- Cuff-up design so that the shells are facing “up”
- Flat (non-patterned) underside and patterned back
- Right and Left hand instructions included
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects.
- Medium Ladies size included now.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Shells Mitts over and over again
- Shells Mitts Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Want more "Shells" designs?
The Shells Headband – is available now.