Bloomin' Comfy Ear Warmer
Super comfortable, textured beanie. Chock full of options!
Create the Bloomin’ Comfy Beanie and your family members will be asking for one, too!
- Making the Bloomin’ Comfy Beanie starts with a wide double-rib cuff created using a slightly larger hook, to allow it to fold back, if required
- The textured pattern includes post stitches and shells; it not only looks beautiful, but is solid enough to keep the cold weather out
- Seamless. I strongly encourage you to learn the Improved Chainless Starting stitches (from Mooglyblog.com). By using these amazing crochet stitches, the “rising stitch” becomes invisible – even YOU will be hard pressed to find it!
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Bloomin’ Comfy Beanie over and over again
- The Bloomin’ Comfy Beanie Crochet Pattern has been tested by an independent crocheter (Sharon’s photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Create a Bloomin' Comfy SET!
Nothing says “Elegance” like a matching set of accessories!
The “Bloomin’ Comfy” family of patterns is growing…
It started with the Bloomin Comfy Beanie:
The Beanie pattern also includes the option to create a PonyTail / Messy Bun Hat: