Early Morning Hair Hat
Super comfortable, chunky Pony Tail beanie. Perfect for those early mornings outside.
Designed as a special gift for my Local Yarn Shop proprietoress, so her voluminous hair could be contained while she fed her horses in the morning
- The Early Morning Hair Hat starts with a side-ways rib. This is adjustable to fit the intended wearer; make it as long or short as you need!
- The textured pattern includes back loop stitches; this creates texture, and is solid enough to keep the cold weather out
- After the cuff is sewn together (only 10 stitches), this pattern is seamless. I strongly encourage you to learn the Improved Chainless Starting stitches (from Mooglyblog.com). By using these amazing crochet stitches, the “rising stitch” becomes invisible – even YOU will be hard pressed to find it!
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Early Morning Hair Hat over and over again
- The Early Morning Hair Hat Crochet Pattern has been tested by an independent crocheter (Allie’s photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.