Art Gallery Shawl
Cute & flirty
Create an Art Gallery Shawl and you’ll be begged for more…
- My model asked to keep the one in the photos!
- Select your favorite multi-colored and/or solid yarn and create something spectacular
- Cute picots on the points add a little flair to the simplicity of this design
- An optional button bar can be created to hold your wrap in place – instructions included.
Details & Options:
- Cotton or cotton-blend yarns can transform your creation into a light, comfortable and cool summer wrap
- My testers say that Advanced Beginners will find this a nice challenge. If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Art Gallery Shawl over and over again
- This crochet pattern has been tested and tech edited by independent crocheters – some of their photos are shown in the gallery
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Your Art Gallery Shawl crochet pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
What we used for our Art Gallery Shawls
Katrina (pattern tester)
Katrina made hers a little bigger than mine. She used Red Heart Unforgettable Waves in the Spices colorway (2 skeins + a little) and Heart Unforgettable in the Pearly colorway - Used 246 metres.
Allie (pattern tester)
Allie decided to stash bust and used DK acrylics. She also didn't block quite so severely as I did. I think it looks amazing!