Be Smart Set
Your hands & head are guaranteed toasty!
Create a Smart Beanie and Comfortable Gloves with the Be Smart Set.
- Called ‘Be Smart’, because you will look ‘smart’ and stylish wearing these accessories.
- Ultra comfortable, the cuffs are cozy, but not tight around both the head and the wrist.
- The ribbed cuffs are long and provide the option to wear them ‘flat’ and long, or turned and short.
- Starting with the sideways rib, the construction of the beanie can be achieved without any cut yarn. The mitts only have 1 cut, just before finishing the thumbs.
- Beginners can complete this set if they’re willing to stretch their skills.
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find these patterns easily achievable.
- Create in one color, 2 colors, or variegated yarns to achieve different effects.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Be Smart Set over and over again
- The Be Smart Set has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The patterns are instantly available in both standard US terms and standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
ABOUT THE YARN:
I designed this pattern specifically to highlight the gorgeous texture and colors in 8ply Zara from Filatura Di Crosa.
The 100% Extra Fine Merino Superwash yarn creates a super soft, pliable fabric which is perfect to assist with the stretch and fit of the gloves. It also helps the slouch sit beautifully.
For the pictured set, I used 3 balls of Zara in color 46 (purple) and 3 balls of Zara Melange in color 1468 (slate).