Idea for evening strolls, your is light, yet warm, lacy, yet functional
With a large button holding it in your perfect position, the Strolling Along Shawl is an eye-catching wrap with an unusual shape
- Fine yarn lacework framed by chunky make the Strolling Along Shawl an eye-catching wrap
- Created using mostly simple stitches, with a few more complex techniques, you’ll be proud to display your creation
- Merino wool yarns (recommended) produce a light, yet beautifully warm cover, perfect for cool days or evening strolls
- Cotton or cotton-blend yarns can transform your creation into a light, comfortable and cool summer wrap
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Strolling Along Shawl over and over again
- This crochet pattern has been tested and tech edited by independent crocheters
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Your Strolling Along Shawl pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.