Are you looking for beach wear? A festival vest? Are you simply going into the city shopping or spending the day with friends?
Create a Relaxed Lacy Vest and wear it to take your outfit to the next level! It is RELAXED FIT, has a LACY DESIGN and it’s a VEST – what more could you want???
- This vest is a perfect foil to a bikini top or tank – relaxed enough to wear shopping, cool enough to wear to the beach or a festival.
- The ‘one size fits most’ design means that you will be able to wear it for many many years…
- make in different colours, to match or compliment your outfits, as required.
- clear instructions and photographs for a quick-to-finish vest that will provide just the right amount of challenge for an Intermediate level crocheter.
- most intermediate crocheters can master quickly.
- The use of Worsted yarn means that you can have your whole family outfitted without spending too much time.
The Relaxed Lacy Vest pattern has been tested by independent crocheters, but if any issues arise, I will be very happy to help in any way I can. Just contact me for help.
Included in the gallery are some of the photos my wonderful pattern testers shared with me.
NOTE: The pink and purple vest was (deliberately) made smaller by using 8ply (DK / #3) yarn and a smaller hook. The tester created 2 of the 3 panels at the back using one colour and the third panel was created using the contrast; this has the effect of a cross-the-body colour band, which is very effective.
Relaxed Lacy Vest Crochet Pattern is written in standard American terms with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.