Ideal for work, shopping... or whatever
The Nordic Cape is a crochet pattern that ingeniously creates a button bar that is permanently attached on one side.
- This a perfect pattern for beginner crocheters who want to learn and practice some simple shaping and lacework.
- Using stitches you know already, I guide you through the simple lacework around the hem.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Nordic Cape for you and your loved ones.
- Choose single-color or variegated yarns to produce visually different results.
- The Nordic Cape Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Nordic Cape Crochet Pattern is provided in both US and UK/AU versions, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.