Ideal for work, shopping... or whatever
The Nordic Cape is a crochet pattern that ingeniously creates a button bar that is permanently attached on one side.
- This a perfect pattern for beginner crocheters who want to learn and practice some simple shaping and lacework.
- Using stitches you know already, I guide you through the simple lacework around the hem.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Nordic Cape for you and your loved ones.
- Choose single-color or variegated yarns to produce visually different results.
- The Nordic Cape Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Nordic Cape Crochet Pattern is provided in both US and UK/AU versions, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Super proud moment as a designer!
I remember feeling absolutely stunned when I received notification of THIS!
What an absolute honour to be able to say I WON something… and for it to be a user-voted “competition” made it even more exciting!
Unfortunately, Hooking on Humpday is no longer (it’s been replaced by the Loop Scoop, but it’s still hosted by Moogly and Petals to Picots).