Relaxed and comfortable women's vest
Crochet a number of Fantail Vests and you’ll have layering options to vary your look
- Fantail Vest Crochet Pattern is a bottom-up design with simple shoulder seams
- The “Giant Fan” motif is large and repetitive, to enable you to complete the garment quickly
- Completely seamless! While the design splits into 3 sections when you work the armholes, a single row joins all 3 sections together without any sewing!
- Optional fancy edging on the front panels is worked at the end – you could even use a contrasting color for effect (see my testers’ photos below).
- I strongly encourage you to learn the Improved Chainless Starting stitches (from Mooglyblog.com). By using these amazing crochet stitches, the start of each row becomes more consistent
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects.
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Fantail Vest over and over again
- This stunning vest has been tested by independent crocheters and their photos are below
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.