Pretty Feet Socks
Pretty Feet Socks keep your sole off the cold floor while dressing up the top of your foot.
- The Pretty Feet Socks are comfortable, practical and yet able to make your feet look fancy!
- Create pairs for yourself, for those who wear compression socks (hide them with lace!) or for anyone who simply wants something to dress up their feet!
- Start by creating a solid section of fabric for the toe. This ensures toes are kept warm.
- The next section has split rows for the top and bottom of the foot. The top half is lacy, delivering the “pretty” from the name. The sole half is created using solid linked stitches, providing a barrier between the feet and any cold surfaces.
- Gradual, adjustable shaping is made to accommodate the heel.
- Work the ankle section as high as you prefer; adjustments can be made
- Finally, a few rounds of double-rib are worked. This finishes off the socks, while providing a solid ring around the ankle.
- Toe-up design. Worked in the round
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects
- Medium Ladies size (adjustable)
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create your Pretty Feet Socks over and over again
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox
- OR… Join my Facebook Group and chat with my testers and other fans!
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
There are no reviews yet.