Ideal for yoga, pilates or dance
Ultra practical and comfortable, the ExerComfy Socks are a must have for anyone who loves modern exercise.
- A solid section of fabric is worked for the foot, to make sure your socks stay in place
- Next, you work a section to cover the top of your foot. Again this is solid fabric
- The third section is lacy and loose around your ankle, but don’t despair; they won’t fall down or off!
- Work the ankle section as high as you prefer; adjustments can be made
- Foot-up design
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects
- Medium Ladies size
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create your ExerComfy Socks over and over again
- ExerComfy Gloves Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.