Stunning & adjustable rectangular wrap
Use your favorite yarn and spend a weekend creating a shawl that will always remind you of Spring in the Mountains!
- With fancy and mesh sections, the Spring in the Mountains wrap will ward off the cool breezes
- Created using mostly simple stitches, with a few more complex techniques, you’ll be proud to display your creation
- Select your favorite multi-colored or solid yarn and create something spectacular
- Written for Fingering (#2) or Sport-weight yarns, so you can use your stunning sock yarns to great effect
- Cotton or cotton-blend yarns can transform your creation into a light, comfortable and cool summer wrap
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create Spring in the Mountains over and over again
- This crochet pattern has been tested and tech edited by independent crocheters
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
Your Spring in the Mountains crochet wrap pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.