Ribbing top and bottom help them fit like a loose glove
Warm legs, without a doubt. Wear your Valley Legwarmers to give you that “extra” level of coziness.
- Loose ribbing around the ankle transitions into solid fabric until just under the knee, where another section of ribbing is created. This ensures you are kept warm, no matter what the weather throws at you.
- Ankle-up design
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects
- Adjustable size to fit all
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create your Valley Legwarmers over and over again
- Valley Legwarmers Crochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters (some of their amateur photos are in the gallery).
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.