Comfortable, classy and beautiful, you'll want to make a for all the ladies on your list
A circle scarf specifically designed to “sit pretty”, the Popcorn Cozy Cowl is a stylish, easy-wear accessory
- Worked in the round to your preferred length
- Simple clusters form the bulk of the pattern
- The band is worked in one piece around the cowl so there are no seams
- Different stitches form the contrasting texture of the band, meaning that even the same yarn looks a little different
- Advanced Beginner… If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects (see photos)
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create the Popcorn Cozy Cowl over and over again
- This pattern has been tested and tech edited by independent crocheters
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox.
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and Standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
Make it a set!
Don’t just make a scarf, create a matching Popcorn Cozy Beanie as well!
Simply double the amount of yarn you buy and you can create a gorgeous coordinated look like this:
As a special deal, purchase both the Popcorn Cozy Cowl, along with the Popcorn Cozy Beanie pattern and receive an INSTANT 20% discount on the set!
(This is in addition to any other coupons you may choose to use.)