Step by step to super-chunky neck warming style
Raindrop Cowl crochet pattern comes into its own if you can source some thick-and-thin yarn, but even if you can’t, you can create something beautiful.
- Worsted weight yarn is ideal for the Raindrop Cowl – you’ll have it finished ready to wear in no time!
- Wear wound twice around the neck for extra warmth, or as a single strand to tuck into a coat or as a simple style
- Fashionable lacy design
- Comfortable to wear
- Eye-catching or almost invisible – determined by your yarn color selection
- Intended to be made in one colorway, although multiple colors could be used.
- Simple stitches mean that even beginner crocheters can achieve a beautiful result
- A one-piece design = no seams!
Raindrop Cowl Crochet Pattern is available in both standard American and UK/AU terms It includes step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
The Yarn Used:
The "Raindrop" yarn from YarnHub was the inspiration for this design. The yarn itself is 100% merino "thick and ultra-thin", and is super-soft and deliciously warm.
You can purchase this yarn directly from Sue at: http://www.theyarnhub.com/Yarnhub-merino-raindrops-yarn-1/