Mushroom Leg Warmers
Step by step to super-chunky fashion for your legs
Mushroom Leg Warmers are crocheted using basic stitches and a large hook.
- Super Chunky yarn (or 2 strands of worsted) is used to create these leg warmers in trendy bulky style
- Wear on the legs or the arms – wherever you need the warmth most. OR you could make 2 pairs and wear them on arms and legs!
- Fashionable chunky design
- Comfortable to wear
- Eye-catching or almost invisible – determined by your yarn color selection
- Intended to be made in one colorway, although multiple colors could be used.
- Simple stitches mean that even beginner crocheters can achieve a beautiful result
- A one-piece design = no seams!
Mushroom Leg Warmers Crochet Pattern is available in both standard American and UK/AU terms It includes step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.
The Yarns Used:
The "Mushroom" yarn from YarnHub was the inspiration for this design. The yarn itself is 100% merino "roving-style", and is super-soft and deliciously warm.
You can purchase this yarn directly from Sue at: http://www.theyarnhub.com/mushroom-roving-yarn/
Araucania Yarns Sotaqui
Soft, squishy merino wool and stunning vibrant colors enabled me to create this beautiful pair of legwarmers. To make this shorter pair, only 2 skeins, totaling 70m (76yd) were used.