Loose and loopy around the ankle & fitted around the foot.
Comfortable, loose and unusual, create pairs of ExerLoopy Socks for anyone who loves modern exercise.
- Start by creating a solid section of fabric for the foot. This makes sure your socks don’t move while you do
- The next section covers the top of the foot. This is open-weave and leaves the heel free to grip the floor
- For the ankle, you continue the “loopy” stitches, working as many rounds as you desire
- Work the ankle section as high as you prefer; adjustments can be made.
- Foot-up design
- If you are an intermediate level crocheter, you will find this pattern easily achievable.
- Create in one color, 2 colors, color-block or variegated yarns to achieve different effects
- Medium Ladies size (adjustable)
- Full written and pictorial instructions included so that you will successfully create your ExerLoopy Socks over and over again
ExerLoopy SocksCrochet Pattern has been tested by independent crocheters
some of their amateur photos are in the gallery
- I’m always happy to help if you have questions, so please contact me to send a message direct to my inbox
- OR… Join my Facebook Group and chat with my testers and other fans!
The pattern is instantly available in both standard US terms and standard UK/AU terms, with step-by-step instructions and photos to help guide your hook to completion.